We think it is really important that you know what to expect before arriving at our holiday apartment. So we have prepared a step by step guide to its layout.
You enter the property through a bespoke forged-steel gate which was handcrafted by a famous local master blacksmith/sculptor.
There is a large lockable outdoor store (i.e. for any bikes, canoes, buckets, spades and wetsuits); and stairs leading down to the woodland terrace where you’ll find a table and chairs (perfect on a warm summer’s evening).
13 easy steps take you up to the First Level.
First Level Layout
- Enclosed Porch with box seat for shoes and boots and wonderful views over the woodlands.
- Hallway, Cloakroom and hanging space under stairs
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- Utility room
- Master Bedroom (Bed 1), king size bed, with Dressing room and en-suite. Sea views.
- Terrace with outside seating, for relaxing, and table and chairs for alfresco eating.
Second Level Layout
- Double Bedroom (Bed 2) two single beds or combined to make a super king. Large glazed gable overlooking the wooded valley and window with sea views. Large built in wardrobe.
- Double Bedroom (Bed 3) two single beds or combined to make a super king. Large built in wardrobe. Sea views.
- Mezzanine with settee and glorious views over the beach.
- Luxury family bathroom